Monday, April 18, 2016

NAEA National Convention! 2016


So NAEA convention was about a month ago already. And boy howdy was it amazing. 


First off demo spots from most of the MAJOR vendors. Sadly due to time and space, I didn't get to try much.


I did go with one of my fellow art teacher friends. Met this handsome gentleman. Learned about a lot of products. 


The convention was held in Chicago this year(hence why I was able to go) and was right a long the lake!


I attend some fantastic sections on a wide range of topics. Such as Literacy inclusion and STEAM. 


Like ugly dolls (we won a ducky)

And Ipads and animation!

But best part, was ofcourse. THE SWAG! 

I learned a lot from this trip and look forward to taking it to my classroom. I mainly focused on STEAM and integration sections because that is a personal passion of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment