Wednesday, April 13, 2016

New posters!

Being the art room, there are always posters around. I counted up one time how many I have made and it was well over 10. Two of these ones I created to help with some goals in my room. 
This one is an interesting one. I created it due to my school being an inquiry focused like enviroment for the students. A lot of the classrooms have these wonder spots and opportunities to research what they wonder about. So I created this. As you can see it has my k-5th and I created little pockets using extra lamination film. This picture is just from the first week. My 2nd and 1st really took to it. Which makes sense due to them being more familiar with the inquiry process. 



These two are pretty straight forward on what they do and why they were made. 

This one has to do with my PPG (professional planning goal) I decided to focus on rubrics and having my students understand more of the grading process in art. So I debated and research for awhile on a visual way to show the grading scale. Finally, I decided on this. It has been up for about a month now. I have not introduced it. Just had it up one day and students are referencing it. And they are beginning to understand what a 4 really means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment